Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Parent's Property

I know it's been a long time since I've blogged anything. I've just been enjoying the summer with the kids. I would like to say that it's been a lazy summer, but we've been keeping busy with swimming, playing with friends, free movies at the Boardwalk, VBS, the library summer reading program, and more. For those of you who didn't know, my parents are in the process of moving here from Pinville (2 hours away). They bought 3 acres in Haughton, and are getting ready to build a house. My dad has been here for a couple of months now living in his RV while working on it. We've enjoyed having him here, and will be glad once my mom is here, too. She is still working at her job in Alexandria. So here are some pictures of the property. The property is a long long strip with a small creek running through the middle of it. They are building their house behind the creek, so here you can see they are clearing the driveway. There are lots of hardwoods, and a few really big, beautiful oak trees.





































No comments: